Monday, October 15, 2007

8:06 PM

Today is my 2 friends birthday....and i realize than life indeed very short...

Did you ever realize we can live around 36600 days =(approx) 100 years which is not the case for most of us...

SO ENJOY.ENJOY.ENJOY.....
And that what i gonna do after my degree
Be good...
Be rich...
Be best...husband,son,father and so on
Be lovable...
And i gonna make everyone else life of those i know a memorable one

[BUT RITE NOW I GONNA ROCK THAT DEGREE THAT WE ALL NEED TO HAVE THE ABOVE]

And if you wanna be part of my quest then you are welcome...

I don't know if we'll take birth again but until they get the truth out of this myth I'll make as if i have got only one life and i gonna live it at the BEST...

I think God also forget to put the RESET button on us so that we can start life afresh every time we mess up everything

0 comments: